I was spoiled in 2011. I mean, let's be honest, how many people (who don't travel for work) get to visit 2 continents and 4 countries in one year? Not many. And that's not including all the fun domestic travel I did too.
So for 2012, here's what is on the books so far:
- We are for sure planning a trip back here (see below) in March.
- A January "kids" trip to San Francisco & Healdsburg in January (including dinner here, lunch here, beers here, and staying here.)
- A weekend in DC with Ms. gchat-a-lot. Cooking at home, museums, maybe some photography, & walks around town.
- Ski Trip...hopefully. Compared to my return to NYC after last year's Christmas, this year I returned to mid-40's and rain instead of snowmageddon. It's not looking good...I might have to fly somewhere drastic to fill my need for snowboard speed (nerdy chills, shh.)
- Summer Trip to Maine. My last trip to Maine was during Thanksgiving in college. I was naive to all the amazing places to visit and seriously missed out on some fun in Portland, Freeport, etc.
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to Everyone. May 2012 bring us all a LOT of luck, prosperity, happiness, and love.