Wednesday, April 15, 2009

February 27, 2008: Adios!

Hey all!

I've made it part way...7 am flight to
Chicago and now on my 2nd plane. Now only an 8 hour flight, 5 hour layover and another 8 hour flight before I join JW's in Accra, Ghana! I can't believe I'm on my way. Traveling is seriously so fun for me...although the long travers alone isn't. Damn giving up wine for lent! I'm already through one book, on to the crossword and will shortly start the Katherine Graham bio.

Thank you to all of you for your calls and best wishes. Yes I'll be safe! I will try to send my typical verbose emails so you can experience
Ghana vicariously through me! And of course I'll have a million photos when I return. Thanks to the Lainger, I have 2.5 megs of storage! Hope my battery doesn't blow with my converter!

No comments:

Post a Comment