Wednesday, December 14, 2011

10 Days til Christmas!!!!!!

A week from today I'm going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To this beautiful place!!!!!!!!!!!!! To see my mutti and putti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And get some much needed Vitamin D (I could audition for True Blood at this point) and to see great friends, meet a very cute little tot, and to RELAX on the couch looking at the fabulous ocean out the window of my parents house. (Can you tell I'm excited? The overuse of exclamation points could not be avoided.)


Oh yeah, and we get to whip out our wicked cool elf hats again. This year we've added a hat for a new guest who will be joining us. We'll see if he behaves or if he goes home with a lump of coal in his pocket. The Dad will be the judge....


Happy Holidays everyone! Get in the spirit with some good old Holiday Music! (Currently rocking this at my desk...) Maybe this year we'll get "stuck" in San Diego again....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! If you do get stuck I hope you have a ride home from the airport.

    ReplyDelete